When your smile is damaged and you need quick attention, turn to the team at Family Dental Care. We often can get you in the same day for any Lumberton dental emergencies. Call us now at 409-217-5625 to make an appointment. We will:
- Give you expert care to address your immediate concern
- Stop your dental pain and help you relax with sedation and our comfort amenities
- Make recommendations for long-term smile repair or improvement
- Provide follow-up care as needed
Call 409-217-5625 now to schedule your emergency appointment. Our address is 148 Country Lane Drive – right across the street from Christus Family Medicine.
We Offer Real Solutions For Your Dental Emergency
There are many types of dental emergencies – and Dr. Nelams has seen them all over his many years of dental practice! No matter what your dental crisis involves, he and our team can help. Here are a few kinds of emergencies we regularly see in our office:
- Loose crowns
- Loose or dislodged teeth
- Knocked-out teeth
- Soft tissue injuries
If you are experiencing one or more of the situations described above or have a different type of emergency, carefully follow these directions, as it could mean the difference between the life or death of your tooth:
- If you are bleeding excessively, or if your situation is critical, head to the nearest emergency room at once. Don’t wait until your appointment with us if your life is on the line.
- Call our office as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to fit you in for an immediate appointment.
- If you have a tooth that has come loose, gently push it back into place. Don’t apply too much pressure, as doing so could cause additional damage or pain.
- If your tooth has been knocked out, don’t touch the root of the tooth. Carefully retrieve your tooth and place it in a container of milk, water, or saliva. We may be able to place the tooth back in its place, but only if the roots are still intact and you call us immediately.
- Follow any instructions that we give you. When you talk to our staff member, they will give you specific instructions on how to manage your situation until you see Dr. Nelams.